Altebra has a team of experienced, specialised and certified engineers to ensure the optimal functionality and maintenance of your fire safety systems. They share your sense of urgency when it comes to safety.
Fast and professional
Our team carries out service and structural maintenance properly, quickly and professionally for you. Our 24-hour breakdown service offers you the certainty that you are and will remain optimally protected day and night. With an Altebra service agreement you are exactly informed about the activities, quality, costs and planning of our services.
Checking and testing fire detection
According to ARAB 52.11, a periodic inspection of the detection equipment is prescribed. The standard NBN S 21-100 prescribes that the fire detection system is checked and maintained once a year.
The annual maintenance includes:
- Inspection, testing and adjustment of detectors and hand fire detectors
- Verification according to the standard of the condition of the installation as a result of modifications made and communicated by the user
- Review and replenishment of events and maintenance booklet
- Checking and testing of external controls (sirens, door magnets, transmission, etc.)
- Inspection and testing of the fire detection centre:
- Power supplies and batteries
- Inspection and testing of electronic circuits and subordinate protective devices
Depending on the needs of the customer, each installation requires a different approach for carrying out maintenance. Altebra draws up very clear maintenance contracts in which you can choose different additional options according to your needs.
Contract us today
Have more questions about Altebra maintenance? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch!